Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 8

Katy's alarm woke me up this morning and I woke up a few extra times and was super confused each time. But it was okay. After Scout calmed down and decided to be cuddly, we went back to sleep until it was time to get ready for work.
Amariah was working, so that made the whole day kind of dumb. And we had waay too many people working, so I felt weird. It had its moments of fun, but for the most part, I was looking forward to going home.
I took Katy a drink to hopefully make her throat feel better, stopped by work to pick up some stuff I forgot, and then I came home and talked to Erin for a bit before taking a shower. I really should've done homework, but I didn't.
Songfest was fun. We just ran everything. And Katy said that it's looking good, so I'm glad. Good is good. Great is better, but we'll get there.

No comments: