Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 23

Wow. So I slept through practice and convo.
I went to Payson to work on homework, but I couldn't focus, and before I knew it, it was 2. I skipped my appointment, which probably was a bad idea, and grabbed some stuff at home instead. I ended up going home home.
I talked to my mom about what's going on, which wasn't all that helpful, and then we had dinner together. I loved it. I love my mom's cooking. I love my mom. I loved being home even if it was only for a few hours. I ended up heading back around 6:30. There was a lot of traffic because it was kind of rush hour and because it was raining, but I made it to school right on time at 8. ICC went the same as usual and I found out that I'm for sure not living with Erin or Katy. I thought Monday was just kind of a proposal and not definitive. Guess I misinterpreted everything. Whoops. I went to the library to try and get all my homework done, but I couldn't focus, so I went home to talk to Katy instead. We didn't do much talking, but I think it helped a little bit. I don't know. The worst part was probably hearing that Katy is going to be living with Erin. I feel like that validates my feelings that I was the problem. It's okay though. I just want them to be happy.
I asked Erin for a hug when I got back to school, so that was nice. She didn't have to turn around, but she did, and it was greatly appreciated. I tried doing homework again, but failed. I just have so much going through my head and can't really make sense of anything or focus on anything. I gave up and came home. And now I'm in bed.

No comments: