I had work from 11 until a little after 5, which went well. There were definitely some rushes and it was pretty consistent all day, so I was kind of exhausted when I came home. I showered because I felt gross, Katy went to dinner with Chris and Isabela, I did homework, and then I hung out with them when they got back. We made "dirt cups" and then I sat and watch the Princess Bride with them after Katy invited me to stay. I had been upstairs surfing around and had come down to get a drink. I'm glad she offered. I would've felt weird and lonely upstairs by myself.
Overall, pleasant day.
Oh, and I was supposed to go on a burger run with Dimler, but 1, I wasn't hungry, and 2, I wasn't really up for a catch up sesh. And the last time I had one on one time with Dimler, my day was awful. I'm not blaming her for that, that just contributed to my day. I don't think tonight would've been bad, but whatever. Sorry, Dimler.
No comments:
Post a Comment