Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29

My well being took more of a backslide today.
I slept in, which was much needed and I was extremely thankful to do so, and then I showered and got ready for my day. Jordan came over a little after 11, we vented about all of the drama that's been going on in our lives as of late, and then we went and had lunch at Spruzzo. I hadn't spent time with her in a while, so that was nice. She applied to Pepperdine's Law School, and only there, and has yet to hear anything, so she doesn't know what her plan is for after graduation. If she gets in, she's living with Chamone Marshall and Rachel Lanier. I told her if they needed an extra roommate to let me know. I think living with them would be a lot of fun and I think Jordan would be the bad influence I've needed in my life. So living with Jordan is up in the air and probably won't happen.
When I got back home I caught up on TV, did some homework, and waited for Mike to come show the house at 3. He didn't come, but Ceele Dennis, Abbie Case, and Katie Gilliam did. I spent the rest of the afternoon doing homework, thinking, and stressing about my life.
Work was busy and my mind and emotions were all over the place, so getting stuff done was difficult. Last Friday I had talked to Ainsley about my lack of housing sitch and she said that she and Claudia had a room available in Villa Malibu, but I would have to share it in order to afford it, so I kind of dismissed the idea since I don't really want to share a room and I have nobody in mind that I would want to share a room with if I had to. Claudia came in towards the beginning of my shift and said that she, Ainsley, and Cece all really want me to live with them, but they don't know how to make that happen. I think living with them would work out okay, but I don't know how to make that happen either. I can't afford it. Then Ainsley and Cece came in later and said the same thing. I've asked around, and literally all the people I would want to live with are accounted for. I talked to Fehlbaum for a little bit and her living sitch is kind of up in the air, but she said she'd keep me in the loop. I don't really want to live with Fehlbaum, but I don't think I should be picky at this point since it's not like I'm going to get what I want anyway. I've looked at singles, but I can't afford those either. Jordan said I'm not allowed to move back home, so that's out, but I guess moving back to school wouldn't be the end of the world. Just unfortunate. Like this whole situation. Unfortunate. Tim was stressing out hardcore about work and getting everything done, so he was stressing me out, so that wasn't any good either. We got out late again, but it wasn't a big deal. I stopped by Ralphs on the way home and then tried my best to relax until going to bed.

No comments: