Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 30

I meant to go to practice, really, I did, but my bed held me hostage and I slept in. I didn't sleep in too late though since Mike G. was supposed to come show the house. He didn't, but some girls from the volleyball team came and looked around. I meant to do some homework, but I couldn't focus. I was feeling mopey again. Before I knew it, it was time to finish getting ready for school and head off to therapy.
For the first time, I think it actually helped. As soon as I sat down, words came flowing through me and I talked about everything that's happened and everything I've been feeling. Dave was impressed about how much I was speaking and how I knew what to say. I had been thinking about my feelings constantly, so it wasn't all that difficult. The best advice he could give me was to be honest with myself. If I feel something, feel it. Don't pretend I'm okay when I'm not. If I need to feel sad, feel sad. If I'm mad about something, then be mad about it. He summed up how I've been feeling in a great way. I feel hurt and rejected. That's exactly how I feel, with other emotions mixed in. And he said I should really try to talk to Erin about how I've been feeling since we have yet to speak about this issue.
COM was a little difficult and I was growing impatient, but it wasn't a huge deal. I met up with Jordan after class to study for MSCO and we were there until almost 10. I came home, made myself a drink, and got to work on my art project. I'm a fan. It came out way better than my first one did.

No comments: