Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4

I woke up earlier than I had to, and I really should've just gone back to sleep, but it turned out okay. Work turned out okay too. There were some rushes, but it was pretty steady for the most part. And everyone I worked with was good too. Emory, Pari, Jesse, and Tim. Solid.
And I was in a good mood when I came home, so that was good too. Katy and I went to pick up Isabela and then went to go see the new Topher Grace movie. It was pretty funny and I love Topher Grace. I attempted to make French Toast when we got home, but it just wasn't right. I'm blaming the bread, but I don't know. I had been craving it and I let myself down. Whatever. It'll be right next time.
Katy and I touched on some semi sensitive subjects and I wanted to go a little further, and I was willing to, but I didn't push for it and I don't think Katy wanted to, so I just let it be. Well, not really. I've been thinking about them for a while.
I'm torn. I feel like I'm supposed to be willing to talk to her and Erin about things, but I also feel like I shouldn't talk to them about things because I don't want them to put in effort they don't have. I rather take on things myself than burden them or have them give me energy they don't have. Katy just said that talking to me about stuff would take effort and sometimes she just doesn't have it. I feel like that's all my fault.

No comments: