Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 1

I ended up sleeping on the couch just because I was so comfy and warm when the movie ended, I didn't want to have to leave and start over again. When I woke up after I heard Katy leave, I got off the couch and moved to my bed until I finally decided to get up around noon to get to my store meeting at 1 right after Erin had come home.
The meeting was important I guess, I just wasn't all that into it. After we got out at 3, I went to the bank and then came home for a bit and started applying for internships. Erin left to go running and then Katy left for work, so I Swiffered and started some laundry. Erin came home and showered and left pretty soon after that. That's totally fine and all, I just wish we were around each other at some point so I can try and reestablish this relationship that I've pretty much destroyed this year. I jokingly complained to Katy and I guess Katy told Erin, so then Erin was mad at me, and then I ended up getting mad at myself, but it wasn't like too too bad. I just cried a little.
I realized at 11 that I had missed Parenthood at 10, but I had spent the evening listening to new music anyway, so it was okay. No big deal. When I was done listening to all the new stuff and all my laundry was done, I planned on watching my Monday shows, but only got through Chuck. Something was wrong with CBS, so I couldn't watch How I Met Your Mother. No big deal. I'll watch it tomorrow.
I think Katy just got home since Scout woke up and left me. She went out with Brittni after work for drinks as far as I know. Cute. Maybe we'll recap when she comes up. I don't know.

No comments: