Saturday, March 12, 2011
March 11
I woke up and got ready to go to convo and I parked in a carpool spot, so I was a little worried the whole time I was in the chapel, but I was ticket-free when I got back to my car. Then I went to sbux to check my schedule for next week and found that I was off entirely. I don't know what's up. I meant to stop at Ralphs for some things, but I forgot, so I ended up going home and lounging by the pool for a bit. Great choice. After I came back inside and chatted with Erin for a bit, I ordered a pizza, went to Pavillions, picked the pizza up and then went to school for an evening of songfesting. I love it so much. After spacing and regular rehearsal, Katy and I went to the second half of the PIT show and then met up at Jack in the Box for a little late night snack. We chatted with Erin when we got home and then got ready for bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment