Sunday, March 27, 2011
March 26
I woke up rearing to go, but I couldn't decide what I wanted to do. I had a game at 1, but Anchorsplash was also at 1, so I was torn. I ended up not going to the game, but went to Starbucks and Anchorsplash instead. Terrible. Anchorsplash was a little bit of a letdown, but I had a nice time hanging out with Caroline and it was nice to see some ATODDD friends. After that was done, I headed up to main campus real quick to get stuff from the art studio since I planned on doing homework, and then came home and ended up taking a 2 hour nap. Stephanie called and invited me to dinner and a movie, so I changed and headed out to meet her and whoever she was with. Good group. Then we headed to Agoura to watch the Adjustment Bureau. Not the best movie, but it was okay. Then we headed out to get frozen yogurt after the movie. That was fun. I came home and got ready for bed and then kinda surfed around til now. I kinda felt like I should talk to Katy about stuff when she got home, but I didn't. I was kind of mad today. About lots of stuff. I'm contemplated just ignoring the whole situation and just pretending like everything is okay. I don't think that's the best idea, but it might happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment