I woke up a little late since I didn't have my phone so I got out the door a little late and was a little too late getting to school in order to get a parking spot by the CCB. But it wasn't a big deal. Art was kind of a waste and we got out super early, but I was able to get some stuff done, so I guess it kinda sorta worked out. I had lunch with Erin as per usual, but lunch wasn't all that great and talking to her went as usual too. Not super deep and like everything is fine. Everything isn't fine and I want it to get better. Graphics was okay except we didn't learn anything and we had a quiz that I wasn't prepared for. But it was okay. COM was just okay today. I was a little too tired to enjoy it.
I came home, ate, and then napped, only I kept waking myself up by making sounds. It was silly and I hope I don't do it again tonight. Katy and I went to songfest and she pretty much taught a whole dance. And it was hard. I am just so impressed with her. And proud.
Good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment