Katy and I got ready for Songfest, we did our thing, and then we went out to eat with Brittni after the show. And we got margaritas, so that was fun. We came back to school, I gave my dad his tickets, and we just chillaxed in our holding room until call. We did our thing again, but I guess our efforts weren't enough. We lost, and I don't know how.
Katy and I came back home to change and then we picked up Brittni and headed to the after party. I was irresponsible and got way too drunk, way too fast when I was supposed to be the one driving. I had a great time, but made a fool of myself, I'm sure. And I didn't get to talk to Nathan. I mean, I talked to him, but he didn't stick around and I was drunk. No good. We ended up staying until 4, Katy drove multiple people home, and I felt terrible. Not physically, just like I had ruined Katy's night. I should've been responsible.
No comments:
Post a Comment