I woke up late, but I thought it was early. I thought I had work at 9:45 when I really had it at 9:15. I was only 10 minutes late, so it was okay. Work was exhausting to say the least. I worked with Amariah and everyone had long shifts, so there was no fresh energy and it was super busy all day. But I decided I wasn’t mad anymore. I didn’t think it was worth it. I felt like I couldn’t change anything I was mad about, so I might as well give in and not fight it. I don’t see any other choice. I’m still incredibly heartbroken and hurt over the situation, but I’m not mad. It feels better, but I’m still not okay. I finally was able to leave around 6. I would’ve loved to have napped, but I showered, ordered ATODDD shirts and then finally got started on homework after Katy got home and we decided that we’d be productive. I had my heart set on a burger run and Katy said we could go if I got far enough along on my homework, but when that time came, she said I was crazy and we went to Jack in the Box instead. I was definitely disappointed and didn’t really want to go, but I didn’t want to fight that battle either. It wasn’t worth it. It was crazy. I should’ve known better. I shouldn’t have said anything. We got back right before midnight, got ready for bed, and went our separate ways. She stayed upstairs to study and I went downstairs to start my art project that was due in a matter of hours. I finished around 2 and then did some other homework, and now I’m going to nap until I have to get ready for school.
No comments:
Post a Comment