Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 2

I wish I could've slept sleeping this morning, but I had to get up and go to work. I couldn't help but to think about how things went via text between me and Erin the night before, so I got pretty down on myself on the way to work. I snapped out of it though, so that was good.
Work was kind of long, but it wasn't too busy or anything, so I'd say it went well. The schedule was planned poorly, so Hady and I ended up staying a half hour extra, but I had nowhere to be and I need the money, so I'm not really complaining.
I took the long way home even though it was raining so I could contemplate some things. I don't really know how to put into words how I felt tonight, how I still kind of feel, but I was really looking forward to trying to talk to someone when I got home. Unfortunately, when I got home, I could see that Katy was getting ready to leave, which I didn't know was happening, so I didn't mention anything. I think she could tell something was bothering me though. I wish she would've said something. I needed her to. And again, Erin wasn't around, so I couldn't talk to her about anything.
I caught up on TV and then watched Zombieland. Super fun night.

No comments: