Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31

I was all set to get to class this morning, but then as I parked, in a great spot, I realized I forgot my art project on the kitchen table. I swung around and was able to get to class before attendance was called, so that was good. I wasn't feeling all that creative in class, so I didn't get all that far on my next project, but that was okay.
I didn't have graphics, which meant I was free for 6 hours, so I spent 4 of those by the pool. I got a little crispy, but I think it was worth it. Except I didn't study like at all and my midterm didn't go all that well.
I chatted with my mom for a bit when I got home, then went on a drive, and now I'm going to get ready for bed. The sun burned me out.

No comments: