I woke up early to register and I meant to go to practice, but I stayed sleeping instead. I think it was a good choice. Convo was student led, so it was good, and then I came back home and did homework by the pool. Great choice. I wish I could've stayed there longer, but I had an appointment with the Counseling Center. I don't know if it's called counseling or therapy or what, but I like counseling sesh best. I don't feel any better after my counseling seshs and I kind of feel like they're a waste. I don't think I'm getting anything from them. And I think what little progress I've made so far has been my doing, not the Counseling Center. I just don't know. I'm going to start going every other week now, so yeah. I don't know. I just wish they would tell me what to do in order to fix things. That's what I need. I need some instruction. I need a plan. I need some steps to follow and then I'll be better. I'll be the person I want to be. I'll be the friend I should have always been. I'll be better.
Class was good today, but I was kind of tired, so I didn't enjoy it as much as I normally could have. I came home, I should've done homework, but watched Glee instead. Then Katy and I went to ICC, which was a waste of time, and since we got out waaay early, we went to Ralphs and Mal Yo before practice.
We're essentially done with the show, we just need to run it and clean it. Exciting. And Katy said that she was glad that I was doing it with her group and that pretty much made my day. It's the little things like that that really get to me. I love them. Sometimes I need some validation in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment