Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pi Day

I was pretty excited about it being pi day and I was evening going to bake a pie, but that didn't turn out.
Katy and I woke up early to get ready for school and get our lives together. We ended up carpooling since our call time for songfest was right after my last class and I wouldn't have time to go home or anything.
Art was kind of a waste, I turned in my Board application, lunch was good, graphics was a waste, I was struggling to stay awake in COM, and then it was time for songfest. It took way longer than it should have, but I'm confident in our group. There are a few groups that we need to watch out for, but I still feel good.
We had practice til 12:30 afterwards, but it was needed.
The end.

No comments: