I worked for the first time in almost 2 weeks. It went well and we got out a little early.
When I came home, Erin and Katy were talking in our room, so I just kind of sauntered in and started minding my own business. I got ready for bed and as soon as I was under my covers, they decided to talk about our living situation for next year. Basically, they think it's best that we don't live together. Erin did most of the talking and I did my best to stay calm and take it all in, but on the inside, I was freaking out. Erin went to bed and I went to go freak out in my car. There was just so many emotions and thoughts going on and I just couldn't help but bawl. And I was still shaken from the night before, so that sucked. I calmed myself down and Katy came to talk to me. It definitely helped, but I'm incredibly sad. I'm incredibly scared. I'm incredibly upset with myself because I feel like I caused this to happen. Me and my issues caused this to happen. Katy and I talked until after 2 and then went to bed. I think she watched something before actually going to bed and I cried myself to sleep for the second night in a row.
No comments:
Post a Comment