Saturday, April 2, 2011

April 1

I was planning on sleeping in until whenever I could, but then I remembered that I needed to go to convo, so I actually got up and went to that. It was packed and I thought for sure I was going to get turned away, but I made it in. It wasn't as good as I was hoping since it was a student showcase instead of worship, but it was still okay. And apparently Erin went, but I didn't see her and it appeared that I ignored her. I didn't purposefully ignore her. I just didn't know where she was.
After convo I went to the bank to deposit t-shirt money and to pay rent. One more month left of 1067. Then I don't know what I'm doing. Stressful. After I made it home close to 12, I changed and sat out by the pool for about an hour until I had to get ready for work. Unfortunately, Erin and I were texting and I felt it got a little snappy. Not what I wanted to happen.
Work went well, except it was super busy the whole time I was there. It's funny. You would think that because Starbucks is all about coffee and tea, people would flock in when it's cold to get a warm, comforting drink. Not the case. People flock in when it's hot out to get iced drinks and frappuccinos. I made it through several rushes and got home a little after 6.
I showered to get rid of the sun block/coffee stench and then went in to Erin's room hoping to catch up. "So how was your trip?" "It was good." Done. I suppose I could've pried, but I don't think it was worth it. If Erin felt like talking, she would've talked. She obviously didn't want to, so I wasn't going to push her. And I have a really strong feeling that we aren't going to talk about what's been going on between us since that bomb was dropped on me last Monday. I think it's imperative to our friendship that we talk, I just also think Erin's already over this whole situation and would rather not. Unfortunate.
I was suppose to hang out with the freshies, and I wanted to go to Roscoe's, but they're broke and declined the invite. Then I was gonna go with Caroline and Jordan, but Jordan was drunk and Caroline was being responsible and working on her ADV project. I ended up meeting the freshies as Subway and then heading over to Caroline's to help her out with her project. I didn't really help much, but Caroline was able to vent about her frustration and bounce some ideas off of me, so maybe I did help. I don't know.
The day didn't really go as planned, but it worked out. I don't think I cried today, so that was good. One day streak.

No comments: