After a late night/early morning, waking up at 7 was not looking very good, but Katy did it anyway. I, on the other hand, slept in til idk when. Maybe around 10ish since I remember telling Tania good luck on her driving test, which she passed.
Around 11:30, Katy came and picked me up with the kids she's been nannying and we headed to Vasa Park where we spent the afternoon. It wasn't all that hot today, so I didn't get in the water this time. The rest of the day was pretty much all chillaxing time, watching tv with the familia, which I really liked since I don't really get that at home, or have I ever. It kind of makes me wonder what it would be like if I had a real family with two parents still. But I haven't known that since before I was two, and I'm not going to get to know what that's like, so I probably shouldn't dwell on it.
I'm not sure what we're doing tomorrow besides getting me to the airport, but I'm sure as long as I get to hang out with Katy, I'll be happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment