Waking up early to go running went better than I expected. It was already hot in my room, so I was going to wake up soon anyway, so waking up at 5:50 wasn't a big deal. I had planned on doing two laps around Rivera, but I ended up going halfway around Rivera, along the train tracks, and then back home. After coming home, I sat outside for a bit to cool off and then surfed the web until the urge to crawl back into bed was too strong.
I slept for about 2 hours, tanned for about 30 minutes, and then lounged around until 2. The electric company came and shut off the power, so I needed to go pay the bill to get reconnected. It was only 70, and I got paid back, so it wasn't a problem.
Last night I got the idea that I wanted to get plugs. I looked up some pictures, and pretty much made my mind up. After I paid the electric bill I headed over to Bangles to see if they had any super small gauges. I was thinking I'd start off with 16s or 14s, but they didn't have any that small. I thought about going home, but I found myself at Monkeys to Go instead. Chris hooked me up with some 10s. I could've got 8s, but I went smaller instead. And now I'm thinking I should've got the 8s. I'd probably be in more pain if that was the case. My parents don't know, and I'm not planning on telling them any time soon.
The rest of my evening has been pretty lame. Nothing special. I should probably get to bed if I'm going running in the morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment