Thursday, July 16, 2009

rusty

Today was fabulous.

I woke up early, which kind of messed me up, but it was worth it. I left the house around 8 to go pay the water bill, and then I went to pick up Tania for our breakfast date at 9. We ate at Polly's Pies and stayed for about an hour just eating and reminiscing about middle and high school. We had a good laugh on the way back to Tania's house about Nacho Libre, and then I was off to my grandparents' house.

I was expecting to see my grandparents and my uncle, but my uncle was out for the morning. Oh well. I just got to see a little bit of my grandpa since he went to go take a nap pretty soon after I got there. I stayed over til around 10 after 11, just talking to my grandma, and then I went to Walgreen's to get Rebecca a birthday card. I feel bad about not being around for her birthday, but I mean, she probably wouldn't let me know what was going on for the day until the last minute.

After Walgreens I headed over to Daniel's house. We had the house to ourselves for a bit, and then when his mom came home we went to the Quad to get some t-shirts, look around at Petco, and try to find a kite at Big 5. Daniel and I spent the afternoon screenprinting, which was really fun, eating, and watching The Corpse Bride. We ending the day off with getting my car washed before I took it into the dealer.

I got to Honda a little after 5, did what needed to be done, and then met my mom at the post office. From the post office we went straight to the movie theatre to watch Harry Potter. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be, so that was nice. We didn't get home until around 9, and then I've been spending the evening getting ready to tomorrow. I was so tired all day, but now I'm wide awake. Not good. I should try to get some sleep.

No comments: