Thursday, July 2, 2009

spf

I bought some, but did I use it? No.

So I didn't have to make my mom think I was going to school. Last night she said just to ditch. So I did. I left around 10, before she left for San Fran, and headed to CVS to get some sunscreen. Then I picked Daniel up, and we were off! Traffic was really bad. We left a tad before 11, but didn't get to the beach until 12:15ish. And since it was cloudy and a little cold, I didn't bother putting sunscreen on. Stupid idea. The sun soon came out and made me all crispy. Only I didn't realize until I got home. Daniel and I stayed until a little after 3 and then headed to Pepperdine.

I gave Daniel a quick little tour of campus before and after I got my library book, but it was a little difficult considering the construction. It looks a lot better than it did when I left, but they still have a ways to go. It's supposed to be done by August, but I don't know about that one. We were both starving after our mini Pdine excursion, so we stopped by Subway. I had wanted to go to Mal Yo afterwards, but we were both too full.

Traffic coming home was ridiculous, as always. But we still made it fun. We talked, sang, and danced, our way home, despite the actions of my disfunctional i-pod. I love spending time with him. We can just be sitting there, doing and saying nothing, but that's perfectly fine with me. Just looking at him makes me smile, which still scares me a little.

After I dropped him off, I came home, discovered my red body, surfed the net, showered, took care of the animals, and then went off to my dad's. I watched 2 episodes of 16 and Pregnant, then got on the computer to do this. Now, it's bed time.

No comments: