Sunday, July 12, 2009

7/12

1:26 AM

Since I’ve been pirating wi-fi all week, I could probably upload all of these blogs I’ve done, but I haven’t.  I’m too lazy.  Maybe I’ll do it tomorrow.

I woke up this morning, checked my e-mail, and then laid outside on the lounger to tan for about an hour.  I felt pretty gross afterwards, so I showered and figured out my game plan for the day.

I went over to Westminster to that art supply store to get a Mini Munny to do for my uncle, but before I did that, I stopped at Micheals to get some paint for that Munny and my mascot Munny.  I made it home close to 4, checked my e-mail again, and then went over to my dad’s.

My sister is only 8, but she’s starting to sound more and more like an adult each time I talk to her.  It’s weird and amusing all at the same time.  We went to mass as a family, then we went out to dinner, and then we stopped to get Emme some frozen yogurt at Rockies.  When we got back home, my sister and I watched Another Cinderella Story, which I enjoyed, despite it’s overly cheesiness, but I left to watch it by myself in my own room when she got too loud and hyper.  When the movie finished at 10:30 I was planning on coming home, but my dad and I got to talking and I didn’t make it home until a little after midnight.  And then my mom and I got to talking, and now it’s 1:30.  I should probably get some sleep.

No comments: