This morning went well. I ate some Trix, got ready, and then planned on going home to let Rico in the house. I couldn't leave right away since my dad was washing my car and he had me help him set up for the block party, but after some huffing and puffing about him driving it to Albertson's, I was able to leave.
Rico was still under the house and didn't want to come inside, so after waiting for I don't know how long, I coaxed him out far enough for me to grab him and take him inside. All the doors and windows were closed except for the kitchen windows. Those were cracked about 3 inches and there was stuff in front of them.
I made it to my grandparents' house around 1 and was greeted my uncle's new girlfriend and her daughter. I liked those two, especially the little girl. She's 2 and a half, a chubster, white, and has curly blonde hair. She is uber smart and extremely talkative. She was loving all the attention everyone was giving her, so she was hamming it up big time. I don't really know what's going on with my uncle and this women, considering she's from Hawaii and is just staying in CA for the summer, and I don't know if there's a possibility that this adorable little girl could be my future cousin. After they left, my grandparents and I just sat around outside and then I waited for Daniel to call saying it was cool for me to come over.
I got to his house around 8:30, met some of his family, and then watched some fireworks. I forgot what that was like since I haven't done fireworks in years. I still love spending time with him, and his family is pretty cool too. I stayed a little bit longer than the rest of his family, and planned to stay longer than I did, but some stuff came up.
My dad was under the impression that I was sleeping over at his house, when in reality I was sleeping over at my grandparents'. He called to check where I was and when I was coming home. Then my mom calls me saying that my dad's freaking out and thinks I'm lying about staying with my grandparents and that I'm going to stay with Daniel or something. Thanks for trusting me, Dad. And then she says that Diva got out again and to go get her. So I rush home, get the dog, and figure out how she got out. She pushed open one of the kitchen windows. Rico was nowhere to be found, so hopefully he's okay and just hiding under the house. I'll get home asap tomorrow. Drama.
No comments:
Post a Comment