Rico woke me up around 8 this morning to cuddle and I think I went back to sleep around 8:30. Ever since I got back home from Washington, he's been ultra lovey. Maybe he knows I'm leaving for school soon. It'll be 4 weeks tomorrow.
I woke up around 11:30, a little too late for my liking, and didn't do much of anything until late into the afternoon. I think I went to go pick up Daniel around 4, but I don't really remember. When I got to Daniel's he suggested we go to a movie, but I had planned on going to look for a kite and then chilling at his house. I headed towards the Regal in La Habra, and then when we were about to turn onto Imperial, Daniel gets all confused because he thought we were going to Toys R Us to look for a kite. Nope. We ended up seeing Orphan, which was surprisingly good. I'm glad that's not the movie we went to go see last night.
Toys R Us had just closed by the time we got there, but we stuck around that shopping center and ate at Panera. We had intended on recording a video for Katy, but their Wi-Fi connection sucked, so we left. We then went to the Starbucks on La Serna in search of Wi-Fi, but it wasn't free, so we bailed. Finally, we ended up at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Uptown. We recorded our video, which didn't turn out as nicely as I would've liked, and then I took him home.
The rest of my evening has been filled with cuddles from Rico and the browsing, which is a weird word, of the internet.
No comments:
Post a Comment