Friday, July 17, 2009

Space Needle

Sleep is good. I really like sleep. Getting 1 to 3 hours a night sucked, but last night's sleep was wonderful.

Today, Katy and I spent the afternoon in Seattle, checking out the Space Needle and all the other cool, fun, downtown-y Seattle stuff that there is. The weather was a little on the hot side, but it's probably even hotter back home, so I really shouldn't complain. After hitting up Seattle, we went over to the "U district" to get some bubble tea, aka boba. I was already tired by the time we headed back to Katy's house and wanted to fall asleep on the ride back, but I didn't. I'm normally pretty good about forcing myself to stay awake. I think it's just the heat that's wearing me out. And I tried salmon for the first time. I was a little scared, but it was better than what I was expecting it to be, so that was good. The rest of the evening was pretty much just chillaxing, and now it's bed time.

No comments: