Wednesday, July 15, 2009

broken

An hour of tanning + hours of painting = hard work. But not really.

I enjoyed working on my Munny's, but I was glad when I finally finished. I left the house around 5, and was happy to get out of that oven, and headed over to my grandparents' house to see my uncle. I had just turned on their street when I realized I had forgotten my uncle's birthday present smooth. I was expecting to see my uncle and his girlfriend, but apparently they just broke up, so it was just my uncle and two of his high school buddies. After I ate, I went back home to get his present, which was a big hit. After his friends left, he came in and watched Charm City Cakes with me, my mom, my grandma, and later, my grandpa. He was a little tipsy, but still functioning, so he was kind of more fun than usual to talk to. My mom and I both left around the same time and got home at 9.

Pretty soon after we got home, Daniel called to plan what we should do tomorrow. I'm going to breakfast with Tania in the morning and I'm going to see my grandparents after that, so he's third on the list. We decided that I would go over and screen print with him. I have a feeling that we aren't going to have time. But that's okay. Spending time with him is good enough for me, no matter what we end up doing.

No comments: