Friday, July 31, 2009

speed

I woke up to mariachi music this morning and was not too happy about it. It was partly because it was early for me, 8, and I was hungry. After making myself a peanut butter sandwich, I got ready for my day.

I made it to the post office around 11:45 to send back the laptop case that I got about 2 weeks ago. I think I got out of there around 11:52 and was determined to get to Daniel's at noon like I had said. And I did. 12.

We watched Persepolis (sp), a movie that I had wanted to see, but never did, picked out a song for our video, watched YouTube videos, and then went off to adventure. We returned the movie to the library, went to the flag shop in uptown to look for a kite, and then made it to Toys 'R' Us. After goofing around, we picked out a kite, wandered around, and then found ourselves at Chuck E. Cheese's. Random, but very fun. We took a picture, raced (I won), and then were out of there. My gas tank was almost empty, so I stopped at a gas station to fill up. Daniel offered to do it, so I let him. Mistake. He topped off way too much and ended up spilling. I washed off the gasoline from my car, cleaned up everything else, and then made another pit stop at Boba Loca for some refreshments. Daniel and I finally got to Westminster and went to the art supply store he introduced me to. I stocked up and then we were off. We took the looooong way home, but it was fun.

I think I dropped him off around 8 and then came home where Ive just been sitting around.

No comments: