Thursday, July 2, 2009

as if

SOC, GEOL, and my lab were all boring today. So I'm ditching tomorrow and going to the beach =]

My car was ready to be picked up, so my mom picked me up from school, took me to get my car, and then I went to go get it washed. So it's all pretty and fixed up now. After I got my car washed I went to visit my grandparents and spent forever just chatting with my grandma. It was cute and fun since I haven't seen her in a while. I remember when I would be at her house every single day. I finally made it home, sat down at the computer, and vegged. I started my homework around 11 and just finished. Stupid SOC.

Now I need to get to bed and then wake up and act like I'm getting ready for school.

No comments: