Friday, July 17, 2009

Seattle

I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night, but it was good enough since I made it through the day. I woke up around 4:30, but my mom woke up late, so we didn't leave until 5:45 when we wanted to leave at 5:30. No biggy though. I still made it to the airport with plenty of time.

My flight went well. Virgin America is probably the nicest airline I've flown with, so that was really nice. And the girl sitting in front of me was drunk, so that was amusing.

After we landed, I went over and got my bag from baggage claim and then Katy found me. It was really nice to finally see her after being apart for over 2 months. It hasn't totally hit me yet that I'm in Washington, but I think it will fairly soon. I just think it's weird that I'm here right now. It's so different than socal, but I feel like, idk what. That it isn't all that foreign. It's probably just because I'm with Katy and I'm pretty comfortable around her.

We spent some of the late morning and the early afternoon catching some sun and splashing around at Vaso Park, which was also weird. We don't really have lakes over by me. Just ocean. But it was nice and I had a fun time. After our litte lake adventure, we just chillaxed for a while and then went out to dinner with Chris and Katy's sister. After dinner consisted of more chillaxing, some Cranium, a Q run, and some more chillaxing at Isabela's house.

And now, bed. Finally.

No comments: