The restlessness continues...
I couldn't force myself to get up this morning to go run, but I probably should have. I ended up sleep well into the late morning and did pretty much nothing for the rest of the day. I did, however, do a workout with Jillian and showered.
I was supposed to go to the movies with Tania to go see 500 Days of Summer, but since it's an indie flick, it isn't really playing anywhere local. The closest theatre was in Pasadena, which isn't too far, but Tania opted out. I got the bright idea to ask Rebecca if she wanted to do something today, but, as usual, I didn't get a response. I don't know why I tried. I don't know why I still want to try.
When my mom came home, my mood totally changed. I don't know if something happened at work, but she was extremely tempermental and lashing out at everything. Then I felt like I did something wrong. She went out, where to, I don't know, and I don't know when she's coming back. As soon as she left I spent a good amount of time just thinking about stuff. About how I hate being home, how I love being at school, and how I hate the fact that I can't grow as a person here. I need out and fast.
I need to see Roman. He understands me. I think that if we spend time together I may go back on a promise, but I'm sure it'll make me feel better. It always does.
Charm School tonight has made my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment