Sunday, July 5, 2009

7/3

11:45

I’m doing another copy and paste deal since I can’t seem to get onto my dad’s wireless internet and I don’t want to go to his office.

Today was interesting.  I woke up and got ready to an empty house, Jen was here, but she was nowhere to be found, and then once my dad got back from whatever workout he and Emme were doing, he took his car in to the mechanic and I went to go pick him up.  I dropped him off at home, and then I went to my house to check on the animals.

They were fine, the house was fine, everything was fine.  I even vacuumed.  I chatted with Daniel for a bit until my Skype sesh with Katy, and then when that I was finished, I started looking for stuff for my SOC project.  I was planning on leaving at 5:30, but my dad told me to leave sooner, so I left at 5.

I waited around for a bit, and then we all went to some big park in La Mirada to watch fireworks.  I should have brought the book I got yesterday to be somewhat productive but I didn’t.  I was super bored until Daniel came and found us.  It was a little awkward at first, but things got better.  He stayed with us until the end and then we parted ways.

Around 8, my mom had called letting me know Diva got out and then I needed to go get her from some man that had found her.  I couldn’t leave the park because I didn’t take my car and I didn’t know how to drive the car we took.  I had to wait until 10 after 10 to finally go get her.  She was fine, but she busted out through one of the window screens.  I made sure all of the windows were closed, and then waited for Rico.  He almost made it inside, but then Diva had to scare him away.  I waited until 11:30, but he never came in.  I just have to go by in the morning to let him in.

It’s always something.

No comments: