Tuesday, July 14, 2009

deep fried

Today went pretty well.

I woke up at a decent hour and then laid out to tan for a bit. It was still fairly early, but I think it was hotter today than it was when I laid out yesterday around noon. Weird.

After I showered, I worked on my Munnys for a bit, and then set off for my day. My first stop was to the bank to deposit a check my dad wrote me. That should put me back to where I normally have my account. It's been sitting at $34 for a while, and it was starting to concern me.

I got to Daniel's around 2:45 and then we set off for Norwalk to see Year One. It was actually really funny and I'm glad that's what we decided to do. It was still fairly early when we got out and Daniel said he wanted to spend more time with me, so we ended up at Target and I got a few things. We saw Rebecca's sister and one of her brothers, but they didn't see us. I would've texted Rebecca, but 1, they were probably buying her a birthday present and I didn't want to out them, and 2, it's not like she would've responded anyway.

We drove around for a bit after Target and ended up all the way in Brea, and since we were hungry, we decided to stop somewhere to eat. I had a Cheesecake Factory gift card, so we ate there. The food was great and so was the company, so I was extremely happy. Daniel makes me happy.

I needed to get home to finish up my uncle's present, so I dropped Daniel off and went back home. I finish my Munny and I would've finished my uncle's but I made a stupid mistake that set me pretty far back. I just have to do the head tomorrow, so that shouldn't be too big of a deal.

No comments: