I have recently found out that another one of my high school/middle school classmates is preggers. Geez.
Today was a little on the random side. I have no clue when my mom came in last night, but it was after 3, and she was already at work when Daniel's text woke me up at 9. Daniel didn't have plans for today afterall, but I kind of did, so that didn't really work out.
Speaking of work outs, because I didn't wake up again to run, I did another Jillian workout. I was planning on showering and maybe seeing if Daniel was still free, but my grandmother called and asked if I wanted to go to lunch. I was hungry, so I showered and headed over there. After my grandpa was ready to go, we ended up at Phillipes. Kind of far, but well worth it. After Phillipes, we ended up in some mall type place in Little Tokyo and got some cream puffs. I don't think I had ever eaten a cream puff before, and I have to say that I was definitely satisfied.
After spending a little time at back at my grandparents' house, I went to my dad's house. We went to mass, went to dinner, and then I got an interesting text message on the way home from dinner. It was Rebecca, unsolicited, asking if I wanted to go out with her, Vanessa, and Alyx. I was excited that she just texted me, so I was even more excited to go out. I was a very skeptical about it, but still excited. I picked Rebecca up around 9:45, having to wait for her to get ready, as usual, and then we drove to Birch Street to see The Ugly Truth. The ride over there, with just the two of us, felt fairly normal, but I couldn't help but feel like I was kind of faking it. I would love for things to be normal between us and like we were never apart for the majority of the year, but the unanswered calls and texts makes that a little difficult. Something isn't sitting right between us, but she doesn't seem to notice, care, or want to talk about it. I could always bring it up, but I'm a huge chicken and I rather just play along than cause more drama than necessary. I didn't really speak to Vanessa at all, since we were in the theatre, but I didn't feel all that comfy with her. Harsh as it may be, I don't really need her. I've been perfectly fine without her in my life for the past however many months, and I don't really need to bring her and her drama back. The drive home with Rebecca was the same as the drive to Birch, and the drive back to my house was filled with loud music and loud singing.
Now it's time to get ready for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment