I most definitely enjoyed today. For sure.
I was informed early this morning, well, not early, but kind of, that my car is good to go and that it shouldn't be needing any work for quite some time. Now I just need to get it detailed and get the trunk painted before school, and I'll be set.
We spent the day over at Pikes Place and the Waterfront, which was pretty cool and different from what I'm used to back home. We started off with some bomb donuts, our first deep fried dish, watched guys throw fish like in the intro to The Real World: Seattle, walked around and ate some samples of stuff, checked out a huge gum wall, kind of like the one over in SLO that Bre took me to, hit up the Waterfront and went to a curio shop and gave french fries, our second deep fried dish, to some seagulls, got Daniel a super cheesy touristy shirt, just like he wanted, got some supplies, drove around for a bit, and then went back home.
After some chillaxing, we had dinner, nothing deep fried, and then started to watch Miss Congeniality. About midway through, we got up and started on our deep frying spree. We had intended on just making Oreos, but then we figured we should do a candy bar too. The Oreos were a success, as was the Snickers, but when we tried to deep fry Dibs, it didn't turn out so well. While sitting in deep fried food comas, we finished the movie, and now it's time for bed.
Long day tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment