Sunday, July 12, 2009

7/8

11:46 PM

SOC was pointless, though I did get some studying in.  I just sat through some presentations and tried to pay attention.  There were a few that I didn’t understand at all and couldn’t see their connection to sociology.  GEOL was fine.  We did a quick lecture, took our test, and then watched some of Jurassic Park III.  I didn’t watch too much of it since I was studying to my lab final.  I was expecting the lab final to be a little different, but I think I did well enough.  I just need to pass, which I will, so it’s no big deal.

After my lab group finished taking our tests, we all caravanned to Casa del Rey in Temple City for a late lunch/ early dinner.  I drove Isaac and ended up getting lost, but we eventually found it.  Even though I should be, I’m not particularly fond of Mexican food, but I definitely enjoyed my fluatas.  I’m going to miss Leah, Christen, and Issac.  I probably won’t ever see them again.  I drove Isaac home, and then I drove myself home.

I pirated some internet, checked my e-mail, and then I fell asleep on the couch until my mom came home, and then I hung out with her for the rest of the evening.  I don’t have anything else to do, besides study, so I think I’m going to go to bed.

No comments: