Summer.
It was too hot to sleep last night and it was ridiculously hot when I woke up this morning. Though I did find it amusing that I didn't know where I was when I woke up.
I spent the morning getting ready for my interview at Sears, which ended up being all for not. I figured it wouldn't go so well, and it didn't. They aren't hiring just for the summer.
My orginal plan was to go to Sears, go to Rio to handle my transcripts, and then go to my G-Units, but it didn't work out that way. After Sears I went home to change and then headed over to the music store in Fullerton that had the help wanted sign in the window before I left for Washington. The sign was no longer there, so I turned around and went back home. I was hungry, in a house with no food, so I changed again, making sure my neck was covered, and then went to my grandparents' house. I spent much of the evening over there, and then came home around 7.
It may just be the heat, the fact that school is only a month away, or the combination of the two, but I feel extrememly restless. I don't like just sitting here, not doing anything. I don't want to be here. I want to be out doing something with people. Or just by myself.
I need to escape my own thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment