Wednesday, July 22, 2009

vu

Today did not end the way I'd wanted it to.

This morning was great. After waking up and getting ready, Katy and I went to get some coffee and then came back home to watch Bridezillas until it was time for me to go to the airport. Today's goodbye wasn't nearly as difficult as the last one, so that was good.

After making my way through the airport and to my terminal, I figured I would finish off the 5 exposures I had left on my camera. After I reached 27, the number listed on the roll, my camera was still able to shoot, which concerned me a little. I pressed the rewind button, or whatever it's called, but I didn't hear or feel anything happen. When I opened the camera my heart sank. It wasn't loaded correctly and all of the pictures I took were for not. Heartbroken and upset with myself, I couldn't help but remember what happened the last time I went on a trip. I lost my digital camera coming home from Spain with ALL of my pictures from the trip. Fortunately I still had my digital camera this time, but I still lost a good amount of pictures due to my stupidity.

I was pretty much in a pissy mood the entire flight. I was upset with myself, my neck hurt, there was a crying toddler in front of me, a lady next to me that was chewing loudly, and my seat was getting kicked from whoever was behind me. I was not happy. And my day just kept getting better.

The shoulder strap to my bag magically disappeared, traffic was bad, causing me to wait about 45 minutes to get picked up, Jen wasn't home so I couldn't get my car right away, and then my latest discovery, the case I bought for my laptop isn't the right size.

Welcome home.

I can't wait to get back to school.
Hopefully I'll be able to go back.
It isn't looking so hot at the moment.

No comments: