Sunday, July 12, 2009

7/9

11:54 PM

Free at last, free at last!

I finished summer school today!  SOC was a little hard to sit through since we were just listening to presentations, but we finally got through the rest of them and got out early.  I spent about an hour in the computer lab and then went to GEOL for my final.  The final was all that easy, but it wasn’t hard.  It felt good to turn it in and walk back to my car.

I got to my grandparents’ house around 12:30, maybe even closer to 12, and then my grandma and I were off.  We ended up at the Montebello Mall, but first we ate at BJs.  We made our way through the mall to try and find me some shorts, but all I ended up with were tops.  Cute, but not jeans.

And that was my day.

No comments: