12:43 AM
Today didn’t really go as planned, but it was still enjoyable.
My mom woke me up at 7:30, and since I couldn’t fall back asleep, I got up and got ready. I got all lathered up with SPF, threw my hair up and my sun dress on, and then went to the post office to get my mom’s check. After I deposited the check, I went to pick up Tania.
I was planning on picking Tania up, heading over to Point Dume, laying out for a while, returning my book, eating at Coogies, and then coming home. Tania doesn’t think the way I do. She was wearing jean capris with a cute little top and her make-up all done. She wasn’t dressed for the beach, so we didn’t go to the beach and I felt way under dressed. We returned my book, drove through Corral Canyon, and then spent the afternoon on the Promenade. I ended up with shorts, so that was good. After I dropped her off at home, I headed home myself, and that’s where I’ve been all night.
My dad called me this morning asking if I wanted to come over for dinner, but that didn’t happen. I spent most of the evening listening to music and pirating internet while my mom was out with her friends. When I got super bored, I watched Dedication, a movie Tania let me borrow. It was okay, but not great, like most of Mandy Moore’s movies.
It’s too hot to sleep, and my mom isn’t back yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment