Class today wasn’t anything special. We finished the movie we started yesterday, went through a lecture, and then we got out a few minutes early. I called Amariah when I was out and confirmed I was quitting. Not so painful. Then I met my dad for lunch. He actually had a lot of good things to say and I got my new car. It’s awesome and I love it. It’s essentially my old Accord, but with 45K miles and it looks brand new. It’s great. I moved some things around when I got home to make the move for Erin and Katy easier and then went to work. Not too shabby. Tim let me go home a little early, right at 10, so I showered, did homework, said goodbye to Erin, and then surfed around for a while. I’m about to go say bye to Chris and Katy. Surreal. I can’t believe they’re leaving.
No comments:
Post a Comment