Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9

I can't believe this is happening. Not even a week left with Erin and Katy.

School went well this morning, except I realized that all of my COM and ADV friends were seniors. I was in senior classes because, technically, I was a senior, but now I'm left with no friends. Really though. My best ones are leaving me. In a matter of days. Well, my best one. I wouldn't consider Erin one of my best ones after the way things have gone down this semester. Anyway, we got out early, like way early, so I came back and napped with Scout for little bit before going to my internship. I pretty much scanned stuff the whole time. But I got free lunch, so that was nice.
When I came home, I pretty much just staked my claim upstairs and stayed there. I watched Kick Ass and got some reading done and then Katy came up and asked if we could deep fry things. She read my mind. I probably shouldn't have taken a break, a shouldn't have watched a movie either, but I did. I'm glad I did. Katy, Chris, and I deep fried some Oreos and some Snickers in the deep fryer. They didn't come out just right, but they were still rather tasty.
I came back upstairs when we were done and finished up my homework. I was tired all day and was hoping to get to bed early, but that didn't really happen. I guess it's still kind of early. It's not 1 yet.

No comments: