Friday, May 20, 2011

May 19

Thankfully, I fell asleep quickly, I only cried a little bit this time, but I had to wake up early to finish my homework.  I woke up later than I wanted to, but I cranked out my paper and got to school on time.  Class was taught by groups today and we reviewed a little for our midterm.
I got home early, and had intended on getting a lot of ish done before going into work at 4:45, but I fell asleep instead.  I needed it, but it kind of screwed me over.
Work went well, and it went by pretty quick.  I think it was because I had been working 8 hour shifts and this one was only 6.  And Katy stopped in the last few minutes we were open, so it was nice seeing her.  I felt a little awkward and didn't really know how I was supposed to act, but I think it went okay.  I think we'll be okay.
I got home around 11, got settled in, showered, and got ready to write my essays and study for my midterm, but I think I'm going to go to bed and just wake up early to do them.  Hopefully it works out.  It's worked out before.

No comments: