Friday, May 6, 2011

May 6

I went to bed kind of early, but I didn't sleep very well. I kept waking up every 2 hours, so I was tired the whole day. I finally woke up for real around 9:15ish and got ready for my day. I left a little early for my internship so I could stop by Devon's apartment and sign the lease. I think it's going to weird, but fun. And the views are AMAZING.
Motive was real chill today. Nobody wanted to be there, so everyone took it easy. And we took an hour and a half lunch at P.F. Changs. Awesome.
Because nobody was doing anything, we all left early. I was planning on going to the movie screening at 7:40 in TO, but I was too tired and didn't feel like concentrating, so I didn't go. Katy got home a little after I did and informed me that Taylor, one of her new roommate's would be staying with us tonight and then said Chris would be staying with us for the week too. I had a mini panic attack, but was able to make it through my show before going for a quick drive the to beach to park and think thing through. I was determined to talk to Katy when I got back, but I didn't. I watched a movie instead.
Then Erin came home. She originally said she was moving out this weekend, but texted me earlier saying she's moving out next weekend instead. Katy let me know she's moving out too. It's terribly sad. First one in, last one out. I wonder if I'll see them before they leave...
After I got ready for bed I still thought about talking to Katy, but I didn't. If I don't do it tomorrow, it's not going to happen. Chris will be here and then she's leaving for good. That's it. We'll never live together again. Wow. It hasn't really hit me yet, but when it does, I think it's going to hurt.

No comments: