Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 7

I didn't sleep well again. I'm thinking it's either my new medication or knowing that I have to wake up in the morning. I'm not sure.
Anyway, I woke up to go into work for a full shift, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I worked with all boys, except Amber for the first 20 minutes, and I got to work with Chris for the first time. I liked it. He was fun to work with. I finally was able to leave right after 6, stopped by CVS, and then headed home and was determined to talk to Katy. I figured if I didn't do it tonight, it was never going to happen since Chris is starting to stay over starting tomorrow and then she's moving out. But when I got home, Erin and Katy were talking, so I knew it wasn't going to happen tonight.
However, we all got to spend the evening together. We had dinner together, conversed afterwards, and then decided to watch a movie. I only felt a little left out. Cameron came over for the movie, so that was nice. He and Erin were bickering most of the time, which was funny and uncomfortable at the same time. After the movie and some bickering, we watched SNL. I was excited since Ellie Goulding was the musical guest, but she didn't bring it. I think she was nervous. I felt bad and I was mad that Erin and Cameron were critiquing her, but I guess that's not really her element. Better luck next time I guess.

No comments: