I think today was my last real day of class. We'll see.
I stopped by sbux to pick up my last paycheck and to grab something to drink. I keep thinking that I should've just stayed through the summer. I just got a raise, and at least I'd have money coming in. But I hated it. But I'm going to miss most of the people I worked with. But I need a break.
Motive was kind of a pain today. Erin had me on an impossible task and didn't understand what a big job it was. She kind of scolded me about how long it was taking, but I tried really hard not to let it get to me. I teared up a little bit, but then I realized how stupid it was and how that wasn't going to fix anything, so I just tried harder to get it done as quickly as possible.
Before coming home, I stopped by the bank, Ralphs, and school. My new parking permit should have come in by now, but it hasn't. My temporary one expired today, but it's not like DPS checks or anything. I'll be fine. I was planning on seeing Rango at school, but I was pretty tired and I didn't feel like going by myself, so I skipped it and went home instead.
I chillaxed, watched some Netflix, talked to Daniel, and surfed around for a while.
I'm going to bed and I'm going to sleep in. It'll be great.
Everything's going to work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment