As planned, I slept in. Til 11. I was awake for a little bit, but then had the urge to fall asleep again, so I really didn't wake up until 2. It was awesome.
The rest of my day consisted of packing and cleaning the house. Not the best way to spend a Saturday, but it needed to be done. And while I was organizing stuff, I couldn't help but to stop and read old notes, cards, and post its. It made me happy and sad at the same time. They brought back a lot of great memories, but I'm sad that those are a thing of the past. I don't think I'll ever get those back.
I spent some time talking to my mom tonight, too. Mostly about the game plan for tomorrow, but we caught up some too. She's still super against me taking antidepressants and is convinced her acupuncturist can "fix me right up." I really don't think there's anything that can "fix me." I'm not something that can be cured. I'm sure with the right combination of drugs, support, effort, and pixie dust I can be better, but fixed won't happen. I'm damaged goods. I just need to learn how to deal with it.
Everything will work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment