Today was a huge mistake.
I had an even harder time staying awake in class this morning than I had yesterday morning. I was looking at my notes afterwards, and they make no sense and everything's spelled wrong. I had a quick convo with my dad when I got out and finally made an appointment to go to the doctor. I was supposed to go last week, but I'm going next week instead.
I was home by 11, finished a movie I had started on Saturday while waiting up for Daniel, and then I crashed. I figured since I wasn't working today, napping was allowed, and necessary, and I would have plenty of time to do my 5 page research paper when I woke up. I woke up around 5, didn't start my paper, and then crashed again around 7 and didn't wake up until 10. Whoops. Instead of starting my paper at that point, I watched Glee.
It's now midnight and I have yet to do research or write any of my paper. Or make a handout for the class. This whole summer school thing isn't working out. I have been incredibly unmotivated and too tired to do anything. I figured after taking 8 summers of class, a 9th wouldn't be a big deal. Maybe I'm just over it. I definitely need a break. I've been going non-stop with work and school since last summer. Really, no breaks. No winter break, no spring break. Non. Stop. I just need to make it through next Friday and I'll be golden.
Now, instead of writing my paper, I'm going to bed.
Awful choice? Most definitely.
No comments:
Post a Comment