Monday, May 30, 2011

May 30

Crying myself to sleep is getting really old.  I would be so happy if I could go 4+ days without it happening.
Today was long and I would have liked to have spent it outside, but it's okay that I didn't.
I meant to wake up at 6:30 so I could get some work done, but I ended up sleeping until 9:30 and then my mom got here at 10.  It was nice to see her, but she didn't stay for very long.  We loaded up the car and then she was gone by 11.  I meant to start working on my paper at that point, but I didn't end up starting until 12:30.  I couldn't focus.  Then I left to go meet with my COM group, but that didn't work out the way it was supposed to.
Because it was Memorial Day, the library and the CCB were closed.  We ended up going to Nicolai's apartment to work on everything.  I was able to get in a writing zone and busted out my portion of our paper.  And I helped the boys' with theirs.  And Lynn sent us her part, but it was straight up plagiarized, so I rewrote it.  I definitely put in the most work, but I don't really mind.  As far as our presentation,  I have no clue how that's going to go.
I got back later than expected, watched a movie, and then just chillaxed for a while.  I think I might go to bed soon, even though it's before midnight.  Weird.

Everything will work out.

No comments: