Today was pretty low key.
I slept in and woke up to the sweetest voicemail from my dad. He was just saying how much he enjoyed spending time with me yesterday and how great it was seeing his two girls together. Good way to start the day.
I pretty much just lounged around until 2:30 when I left to go run some errands and then go take some pictures of Laura and the rest of her soon-to-be sister-in-law’s bridal party over at Ralph’s beach. I was in a few too. Roomie shots. Weird. But we won’t be roommates if we don’t have a house to live in. She said she’s starting to stress about it too. Definitely an issue, not having a place to live after this month.
After the photo shoot, I pretty much just chillaxed with Scout back at the apartment until Daniel showed up. Then we were off. We got to the Music Box super early, but it was okay. Wise Blood sucked, and so did sitting on the balcony, but Friendly Fires was awesome, and so was spending time with Daniel. Only I was texting Chris for a good amount of time. I kind of felt like I was cheating on Daniel, but not really since we aren't dating or anything like that. After the concert we went to Roscoe’s for a late night dinner and then came back to the apartment where he got to meet the boys, minus Nico. I haven’t seen him lately…
No comments:
Post a Comment